No one wants to use a PC that takes long to open any file or application. You should try CCleaner out to keep your computer in optimal condition for long.
It’s an effective solution to resolve the issues that tamper with the performance of your PC. Piriform developed CCleaner in 2003, and since then, it has become one of the most popular freeware cleaners.
Temporary files, history reports, thumbnail cache, memory dumps, Windows log files, and file fragments tend to take up most of the system memory space and affect the performance of your system. You can remove this junk with the help of CCleaner.
CCleaner also assists you in getting rid of the unwanted files created by browsers. It can detect and remove cookies, internet history information, download history, and last download location and clear cache.
Furthermore, it can also deal with web services, multimedia players, system utilities, and Windows Store apps.
Windows registry is a local database that stores options, settings, and other information of the operating system and different applications.
CCleaner offers a registry cleaner that looks through these files and informs you about redundant entries or invalid files that don’t exist anymore in your PC.
It saves you from the hassles of manually cleaning the extensive registry database. It frees up space from useless files so that your system can function better.
CCleaner contains many tools to optimize the system performance. Here are the tools and options you can use for this purpose:
- Uninstaller – This tool shows the list of applications installed on your PC and allows you to remove, repair or rename them
- Startup – You can disable programs or services that automatically launch with OS startup to improve system performance
- Browser Plugins – CCleaner is compatible with almost every browser, and you can disable unwanted plugins for an enhanced experience
- Disk Analyzer – It provides you with a comprehensive report to highlight the types of files that are using memory space
- Duplicate Finder – With this tool, you can find out if there are any duplicate registry entries
- System Restore – You can manage system restore points
- Drive Wiper – You can quickly erase registry content to free disk space
To be precise, CCleaner is your go-to option for optimizing system performance. CCleaner is available for Windows, iOS, and Android operating systems and you can translate it to more than 47 languages.
How To Install CCleaner on Windows 10
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
How To Remove CCleaner from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ CCleaner ” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CCleaner app.
CCleaner Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is CCleaner Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free CCleaner download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free CCleaner download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download CCleaner free for Laptop.
Q: Is this CCleaner will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CCleaner for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between CCleaner 64 bit & CCleaner 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, CCleaner 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While CCleaner 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
CCleaner App Disclaimer
This CCleaner App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. CCleaner is an windows app that created by ccleaner . We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.