The program is easy to configure and offers great features for novice and advanced administrators.
Know the software
BWMeter is an application that measures, monitors and controls all the traffic that takes place between your computer and the internet/LAN. Unlike other similar products, this product can analyze the packets (where they come from, where they went and what protocol and port used). It has facilities to distinguish and monitor the traffic between the Internet and your computer and the traffic between your computer and other computers that are connected to the same network.
Other features include displaying real-time charts, custom filters for measurement and statistics, network addresses, ports and many more. The advanced possibility to schedule the program to monitor the network interface can be executed daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The latest version of the program includes:
- Support for IPv6 in local area network in Windows 10
- Advanced network driver is installed to check the compatibility of the hardware and software.
- The ability to allow or prohibit access to the network firewall mode
- Ping support for monitoring web servers and internet connections
BWMeter can be used as a data traffic controller. It allows the administrator to assign a speed limit for all connections, and restricting access to certain Internet sites. It generates statistics by evaluating all the data transfers, which include downloads and uploads made on the Internet.
How To Install BWMeter on Windows 10
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
How To Remove BWMeter from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ BWMeter ” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BWMeter app.
BWMeter Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is BWMeter Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free BWMeter download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free BWMeter download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download BWMeter free for Laptop.
Q: Is this BWMeter will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BWMeter for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between BWMeter 64 bit & BWMeter 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, BWMeter 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While BWMeter 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
BWMeter App Disclaimer
This BWMeter App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. BWMeter is an windows app that created by desksoft.com . We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.