As every program requires a certain set of code to operate. The Windows developers often get offended to code the same code again and again to execute a common function. Having to use the same code to run a common function repeatedly definitely increases the task and elongates the development time of the developer.
Therefore to save the developers from extra work and time, Microsoft introduced the Net Framework to provide the pre-installed module or infrastructure on Windows PC, so that developer don’t have to type the same code repeatedly to build and execute the common functions in their software. In this way, Microsoft provides efficiency and reliability to the developers to create and easily execute the common functions of the programs.
Released back in 2002, Net Framework is possibly one of the most used software Framework on a Windows PC. It comes as the pre-installed primary software Framework in most of the PCs out there. You can also download the newser version from the official site of Microsoft. Most of the modern software or programs heavily rely on this FrameWork to operate common functions on your PC.
Developers these days code the programs by following the compatibility of this Framework so that they don’t have to code the same line of code repeatedly and to speed up their software development time. In this way, the developers will get an upper hand by saving a lot of time and extra task to develop their programs or software.
In a simple sense, Net Framework is just a collection of the thousands of shared codes which can be easily utilized by the developers when developing the programs so that they don’t have to code each every code repeatedly by boosting their development process. Instead of coding the programs from scratch they can easily utilize the code from this framework and use them to build their software. By using this Framework, developers don’t have to focus on the common code, instead, they can only focus on a unique code that is going to be used in their program.
This Framework is developed with the help of thousands of programmers from Microsoft to help the many programmers out there. The shared code present in this Framework is standardized by many professional programmers so that other developer or the programmer doesn’t have to worry about the readability and accuracy issue of the code.
#Importance of installing Net Framework on your PC:
As Microsoft has adopted this Framework as the primary software Framework of Windows PC. It has become very essential to install this Framework on most the PC out there. Some of the important features provided by this Framework are given below:
1. You will most likely to run up to some errors when installing certain software or an updated version of Microsoft .NET Framework. Most of the software these days requires a certain version of Net Framework installed on your PC. Without installing this Framework your software will not be able to run on your PC.
2. Most of the developers these days use this Framework to boost their software development time by calling or utilizing shared codes from this Framework.
3. Developers often use this Framework to develop a robust software or program by utilizing the standardized shared code from this Framework. By using this Framework they don’t have to worry about the readability and accuracy of the code even if they are new to the coding sector.
4. Apart from the development of programs, this Framework is also responsible for performing some common functions like reading and writing on a computer, graphic rendering, XML
How To Install Microsoft .NET Framework on Windows 10
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
How To Remove Microsoft .NET Framework from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ Microsoft .NET Framework ” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft .NET Framework app.
Microsoft .NET Framework Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Microsoft .NET Framework Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft .NET Framework download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Microsoft .NET Framework download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Microsoft .NET Framework free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Microsoft .NET Framework will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft .NET Framework for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Microsoft .NET Framework 64 bit & Microsoft .NET Framework 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Microsoft .NET Framework 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Microsoft .NET Framework 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Microsoft .NET Framework App Disclaimer
This Microsoft .NET Framework App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Microsoft .NET Framework is an windows app that created by Microsoft . We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.