For playing music and videos, you should carefully choose a multimedia player. Go for an application that doesn’t slow down your PC and supports a wide range of formats. VLC media player is a reliable tool that can meet your needs.
It’s a free tool so you need not pay subscription charges to enjoy music or videos.
Multimedia Format Support
VLC media player can play many different file formats. Let’s take a look at a few common multimedia formats it supports:
You can compile a playlist of your favorite music and movies and save it as a separate file so that you can enjoy it whenever you want. The software also facilitates you to stream your compiled playlist over a network or save it to a secondary storage device.
You can find many multimedia players in the digital market. But users don’t prefer them due to their complex interface. An application becomes useless if it comes equipped with a myriad of options but users can’t understand its functionalities.
But VLC media player has no such issues. Its controls are clearly visible so you can easily play any audio or video file. Also, you can access its options via the menu bar.
Isn’t it more convenient to watch a movie with subtitles?
You can now add subtitle files with this application. Play the movie you want to enjoy and add its corresponding subtitle file through menu options. It’ll automatically adjust subtitles so they appear at just the right time.
You can customize its appearance as well as modify its functionalities as per your preferences. You can choose the options that should appear on the software window.
Here’s a brief insight into the options present in the settings menu of VLC media player:
- Interface – language, playlist display, privacy settings
- Audio Settings – enable audio, choose output mode, add effects, visualization controls
- Video Settings – Full-screen display, aspect ratio adjustments
- Subtitles – Enable on-screen display, apply effects, stylize subtitles
- Codecs – optical drive, adjust video quality, add proxy URL
- Hotkeys – Define shortcut keys to make your work easier
All in all, VLC media player is a free application that can run audio and video file. It works on limited resources and doesn’t take more than a few seconds to load. With the help of this software, you can enjoy movies and music on your PC.
How To Install VLC media player on Windows 10
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
How To Remove VLC media player from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ VLC media player ” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VLC media player app.
VLC media player Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is VLC media player Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free VLC media player download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free VLC media player download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download VLC media player free for Laptop.
Q: Is this VLC media player will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VLC media player for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between VLC media player 64 bit & VLC media player 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, VLC media player 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While VLC media player 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
VLC media player App Disclaimer
This VLC media player App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. VLC media player is an windows app that created by videolan . We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.